In a jam and need a loving, caring place for your child to spend a few hours or the day? No problem!
Grayson Academy has a Drop-In Program to handle just this need.
- We take drop-in children based on the availability of space in their individual classroom. Contact us for availability!
- We have full day and hourly rates for:
- Infants - Toddlers
- School Age Children
- Centers are required by law to maintain a file on each child accepted into the program, regardless of status (drop-in or full time).
- Proper Enrollment Forms are required (per state regulations) for all children enrolling in a child care program. These forms ensure that the center has all of the proper contact information and emergency information for your child. You can start this process online.
- Standard Enrollment Fees are charged for each child with a drop-in account, due upon the child's second drop-in visit to the center.
- A report is given to the parents at the end of each day. These reports consist of daily activities, meals, behavior, and other pertinent information.
- Grayson Academy will also offer speech and physical therapy; this is done by a professional therapist on-site.
- There will be a variety of extracurricular activities including dance, martial arts, foreign languages, music and field trips.