Two year olds are always on the move, excited and able to explore the world around them! Grayson Academy understands the curiosity and readiness of toddlers and creates a challenging and kid-paced day to fulfill these needs.
Our Grayson Academy 2 year old Program grows along with your child, building on previous knowledge, and new challenges.2's Curriculum includes:
- Hands-on projects, designed to stimulate the toddler mind
- A structured learning plan, designed to meet your child’s developmental needs
- Problem solving challenges and puzzles
- A fun, safe play environment for personal discovery and adventure
- A rich educational environment filled with science, math, language, drama, music, art and more
- Daily reports for you on the progress of your child; including updates on naps, toilet training and meals
- Close attention to each and every toddler, to maximize personal growth
- Lots of hugs and giggles
- The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, and Twos emphasizes the importance of daily routines and experiences as the foundation for responsive care giving and intentional teaching. Consistent routines enable teachers to help children build trust and autonomy. Responsive care helps children develop secure attachments to the important people in their lives. Teachers plan meaningful experiences by selecting materials that match children’s growing abilities and interests, by observing what children do, and by learning about children through their observations. While teachers plan experiences for the child, they keep in mind that they are only planning for the possibilities because they must be able to respond to whatever interests the child in the moment.The Grayson Academy Curriculum for 2's provides children with an array of individual, and small and large group activities. Each week children will explore a theme through group time introductions and reviews, daily enrichments, and additions to each learning center.